Look, there’s no sense in beating around the bush. Unless the San Antonio Spurs completely fail to show up at the AT&T Center on Tuesday night, there’s no way the over matched Memphis Grizzlies are beating their far superior Western Conference counterparts in Games 2 of their first round playoff series. Having said that, the only real question for NBA betting aficionados is whether the Spurs can cover the spread as nearly 20-point home favorites. Oh, well that, and whether or not the final score will play over or under the Total. Let’s get busy.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.