The last time the Atlanta Hawks played the Chicago Bulls, Al Horford exploded for a season-high 33 points (15-21 FG, 1-3 3Pt, 2-2 FT) while adding 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 blocks and 1 steal to lead the Red-tailed Birds to a flying 120-105 win over their Horned compatriots. That game was on January 9th, exactly one month ago, and a lot has changed since then, mostly not for the better. Entering Wednesday’s clash between the Hawks and Bulls, Chicago has lost its last three straight games and pathetically gone 3-7 in its last 10 outings. Atlanta hasn’t fared any better, losing the last two in a row and going 4-6 in its last 10 games. With teams in the Eastern Conference (like Boston, Indiana and Charlotte) continuing to rise at an unprecedented rate and threatening to demote these two oft-highly-ranked Eastern rivals down the conference pecking order; who among them will be putting an end to their funky skids in the NBA lines? Read on below as we give you a lowdown of all the necessary online sportsbook NBA betting details about this match up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.