The last time the Atlanta Hawks played the Chicago Bulls, Al Horford exploded for a season-high 33 points (15-21 FG, 1-3 3Pt, 2-2 FT) while adding 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 blocks and 1 steal to lead the Red-tailed Birds to a flying 120-105 win over their Horned compatriots. That game was on January 9th, exactly one month ago, and a lot has changed since then, mostly not for the better. Entering Wednesday’s clash between the Hawks and Bulls, Chicago has lost its last three straight games and pathetically gone 3-7 in its last 10 outings. Atlanta hasn’t fared any better, losing the last two in a row and going 4-6 in its last 10 games. With teams in the Eastern Conference (like Boston, Indiana and Charlotte) continuing to rise at an unprecedented rate and threatening to demote these two oft-highly-ranked Eastern rivals down the conference pecking order; who among them will be putting an end to their funky skids in the NBA lines? Read on below as we give you a lowdown of all the necessary online sportsbook NBA betting details about this match up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?