One of the most difficult things to maintain from season to season is a high level of consistency, which may help explain why we no longer see dynasties in professional sports. Last season, the Atlanta Hawks turned around things in a big way, going on to win the Eastern Conference in comfortable fashion. Their season ended last year with a 4-game sweep at the hands of the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Final. This regular season was not as impressive for the Hawks, but they are still back in the playoffs and one step away from another Conference Final appearance. The problem is that the Cleveland Cavaliers are the team in the way of the next round, and the Hawks seem to be a little over matched. The Cavaliers won the first game of the series in rather comfortable style, and will be looking to take a stranglehold on the series in Game 2 on Wednesday night. You can wager on that one by visiting the NBA betting lines page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?