One of the most difficult things to maintain from season to season is a high level of consistency, which may help explain why we no longer see dynasties in professional sports. Last season, the Atlanta Hawks turned around things in a big way, going on to win the Eastern Conference in comfortable fashion. Their season ended last year with a 4-game sweep at the hands of the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Final. This regular season was not as impressive for the Hawks, but they are still back in the playoffs and one step away from another Conference Final appearance. The problem is that the Cleveland Cavaliers are the team in the way of the next round, and the Hawks seem to be a little over matched. The Cavaliers won the first game of the series in rather comfortable style, and will be looking to take a stranglehold on the series in Game 2 on Wednesday night. You can wager on that one by visiting the NBA betting lines page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.