It’s a do or die game at the TD Garden in Boston on Thursday; as the Atlanta Hawks take on the Boston Celtics. This is the 6th game in the best of 7 series in the first round of the Eastern Conference postseason. The Atlanta Hawks are coming off their blowout pro hoops odds win on Tuesday, in which gave them the 3-2 advantage. The Boston Celtics are looking for their third win of the series at home. Both of these teams finished the regular season with 48 wins, which was a four way tie for third in the East.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.