With a season as long as the one that is played in the NBA, there really is no such thing as a safe position at this stage of the season. Yes, the Atlanta Hawks and LA Clippers are both currently right in the middle of the playoff mix, but both teams have had issues that could easily see them go on a poor run that could drop them out of things. The Hawks certainly seem as though they are the more fragile of the two teams, which makes their current west coast road trip all the more important. They will have back to back games in the Staples Center on Friday and Saturday, with the Lakers and Clippers on tap. It’s never easy to win back to back games on the road, and as a NBA lines bettor, this one may be a case of deciding which game, if any, the Hawks are more likely to win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.