With a season as long as the one that is played in the NBA, there really is no such thing as a safe position at this stage of the season. Yes, the Atlanta Hawks and LA Clippers are both currently right in the middle of the playoff mix, but both teams have had issues that could easily see them go on a poor run that could drop them out of things. The Hawks certainly seem as though they are the more fragile of the two teams, which makes their current west coast road trip all the more important. They will have back to back games in the Staples Center on Friday and Saturday, with the Lakers and Clippers on tap. It’s never easy to win back to back games on the road, and as a NBA lines bettor, this one may be a case of deciding which game, if any, the Hawks are more likely to win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot