The margin of error in the Eastern Conference is pretty slim this season, as a losing streak could see a team drop pretty quickly down the standings. The Indiana Pacers are holding the 8th and final playoff spot right now, but they have 4 chasing teams within 2.5 games of them. The Pacers are going to have to work hard to maintain their lead, and that begins with a tough game versus the Atlanta Hawks at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Thursday, January 28 at 7 PM EST. Check back on all of the NBA wagering action by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.