While there is still plenty of season left for teams to make a move in the standings, it can feel as though time is running out very quickly when you are the team doing the chasing. Both the Atlanta Hawks and Toronto Raptors are in chasing positions right now, and both know that every loss lessens their chances of bridging the gaps they currently face. The Raptors are very much in the hunt for the Eastern Conference title, while the Atlanta Hawks are trying to run down the Miami Heat in the Southeast division. Any progress made over the past few games may potentially be lost when one of these teams loses this game. This delicate balance makes this one a game that is well worth getting in front of the TV to watch. It’s also a fun one to bet on, so be sure to get your pro hoops odds money running if you want to make bank with this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.