While there is still plenty of season left for teams to make a move in the standings, it can feel as though time is running out very quickly when you are the team doing the chasing. Both the Atlanta Hawks and Toronto Raptors are in chasing positions right now, and both know that every loss lessens their chances of bridging the gaps they currently face. The Raptors are very much in the hunt for the Eastern Conference title, while the Atlanta Hawks are trying to run down the Miami Heat in the Southeast division. Any progress made over the past few games may potentially be lost when one of these teams loses this game. This delicate balance makes this one a game that is well worth getting in front of the TV to watch. It’s also a fun one to bet on, so be sure to get your pro hoops odds money running if you want to make bank with this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?