It’s time for Game 6 of the best of 7 series between the Miami Heat and the Charlotte Hornets. What a great pro basketball lines series this has been so far, with the home team winning the first four games. Now, the series will move back to Time Warner Cable Arena, where the Charlotte Hornets will look to finish the series off. The two games in this series played in Charlotte, have been controlled by the Hornets. The Hornets won by an average of 10 points in their two home wins. The winner of this series will move on to take on the winner of the Toronto Raptors and Indiana Pacers series.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.