Miami is off to Toronto for Game 5, Wednesday, at 8pm on TNT. pic.twitter.com/UKF1fcMVM2— Miami HEAT (@MiamiHEAT) May 10, 2016
Sure, there are no Steph Curry heroics taking place, but the Miami Heat and Toronto Raptors are staging their own thrilling playoff series, even if it is suddenly being overshadowed by the two-time league MVP’s latest record-setting theatrics. With their Eastern Conference semifinal series all tied up at two games apiece, DeMar DeRozan and the Toronto Raptors will look to ‘hold down the fort’ and take a 3-2 series lead when they host Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat in Game 5 on Wednesday night. Now, let’s find out which team is going to win and cover the NBA betting line!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.