The Charlotte Hornets are on the road at the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday. The Charlotte Hornets have not played since their NBA betting blowout win in Milwaukee on Saturday, while the Philadelphia 76ers lost in Golden State on Sunday night. The Charlotte Hornets are 6th in the Eastern Conference, and hold a 42-31 record. The Hornets are just 1.5 games behind the Atlanta Hawks, and within a game of Miami and Boston for fourth and fifth. For the Philadelphia 76ers, they are the worst team in all of the National Basketball Association. Philadelphia has just 9 wins in 73 games this season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?