The Charlotte Hornets are on the road at the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday. The Charlotte Hornets have not played since their NBA betting blowout win in Milwaukee on Saturday, while the Philadelphia 76ers lost in Golden State on Sunday night. The Charlotte Hornets are 6th in the Eastern Conference, and hold a 42-31 record. The Hornets are just 1.5 games behind the Atlanta Hawks, and within a game of Miami and Boston for fourth and fifth. For the Philadelphia 76ers, they are the worst team in all of the National Basketball Association. Philadelphia has just 9 wins in 73 games this season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.