When you have arguably the best player in the league on your team, it is easy to become a little too used to getting things your own way. This is what happened to the Miami Heat when LeBron James was in town, as division titles and NBA championships became the norm. It has been an adjustment period for the Heat since his departure, and while they won the Southeast Division this year, they did so via the tiebreaker after finishing the season with the exact same record as the Atlanta Hawks and the Charlotte Hornets. That set up a first round match-up against division rivals Charlotte in a series that looked too tough to call coming in. The Heat have jumped out to a great start, though, and you feel that they would be quite happy to head into Charlotte and pick up a split over the next 2 games. You can keep up to date on the odds for this pro hoops betting lines match up one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.