When you have arguably the best player in the league on your team, it is easy to become a little too used to getting things your own way. This is what happened to the Miami Heat when LeBron James was in town, as division titles and NBA championships became the norm. It has been an adjustment period for the Heat since his departure, and while they won the Southeast Division this year, they did so via the tiebreaker after finishing the season with the exact same record as the Atlanta Hawks and the Charlotte Hornets. That set up a first round match-up against division rivals Charlotte in a series that looked too tough to call coming in. The Heat have jumped out to a great start, though, and you feel that they would be quite happy to head into Charlotte and pick up a split over the next 2 games. You can keep up to date on the odds for this pro hoops betting lines match up one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?