Before the NBA playoffs begin, it’s always fun to take a look at each of the individual match-ups and try to decide how many games it will take to decide them. There are some that seem destined to be over quickly, but there are always a couple that look as though they are set to go the full 7 games. One that immediately fell into that latter category was the match-up between the Charlotte Hornets and the Miami Heat. After all, these two division rivals finished the season with the exact same win/loss record, and they have also split their last 8 regular season meetings. It looked as though there was very little separating these two, and that is exactly how it has played out through the opening 4 games of the series. Game 5 sees thing head back to Miami, and with the series now down to a best of 3, the Hornets are going to have to find a way to get a win on the road if they want to advance. You can wager on this exciting series at our MyBookie.ag pro hoops betting odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.