Before the NBA playoffs begin, it’s always fun to take a look at each of the individual match-ups and try to decide how many games it will take to decide them. There are some that seem destined to be over quickly, but there are always a couple that look as though they are set to go the full 7 games. One that immediately fell into that latter category was the match-up between the Charlotte Hornets and the Miami Heat. After all, these two division rivals finished the season with the exact same win/loss record, and they have also split their last 8 regular season meetings. It looked as though there was very little separating these two, and that is exactly how it has played out through the opening 4 games of the series. Game 5 sees thing head back to Miami, and with the series now down to a best of 3, the Hornets are going to have to find a way to get a win on the road if they want to advance. You can wager on this exciting series at our MyBookie.ag pro hoops betting odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?