When it gets to this stage of the NBA season, it’s natural to start really paying attention to the playoff standings, whilst almost forgetting that there are divisional battles going on that could change everything in the blink of an eye. One of the best tussles can be found in the Southeast Division, where the Miami Heat, Atlanta Hawks, and Charlotte Hornets are all just separated by a game and a half. It is the Heat that hold the lead there right now, but things could really start to get even tighter if they cannot come up with the win at home against the Hornets on Thursday night. A loss there could allow the Hawks to sneak in the back door and get back on top. It’s going to be a thrilling run to the finish, and this is one division that you should all be keeping an eye on in the final few weeks. The full odds for this game can be found at the MyBookie.ag Pro Hoops betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?