When it gets to this stage of the NBA season, it’s natural to start really paying attention to the playoff standings, whilst almost forgetting that there are divisional battles going on that could change everything in the blink of an eye. One of the best tussles can be found in the Southeast Division, where the Miami Heat, Atlanta Hawks, and Charlotte Hornets are all just separated by a game and a half. It is the Heat that hold the lead there right now, but things could really start to get even tighter if they cannot come up with the win at home against the Hornets on Thursday night. A loss there could allow the Hawks to sneak in the back door and get back on top. It’s going to be a thrilling run to the finish, and this is one division that you should all be keeping an eye on in the final few weeks. The full odds for this game can be found at the MyBookie.ag Pro Hoops betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.