Even with a good portion of the NBA betting season still to come, it’s fair to say that we already know who the top 2 or 3 teams in each conference will be. There really hasn’t been much in the way of changes at the top since the opening tip-off, and the chances of one of the big guns going on a downward spiral seems pretty unlikely at this point. Where the real fun is at the moment is in the battles for the final couple of playoff spots in each of the conferences. Over in the East, the Charlotte Hornets are on the outside looking in at the top 8, but only by the slightest margin possible. The problem here is that there are a bunch of teams hot on their tail, meaning that a loss could drop them back a couple of spots, just like that. Charlotte will try to improve their standing on Thursday night when they host the Houston Rockets at the Spectrum Center in what is sure to be a very tough outing.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?