The Western Conference is starting to see some gaps opening up, and we don’t just mean at the top of the standings. Yes, the Golden State Warriors appear to be running away with things again, but there are also bigger chasms starting to open in each of the other playoff spots. The LA Clippers are the perfect example of that in their current #5 seed. They are 10 games ahead of the Denver Nuggets in 8th, but are also 5 games behind the Rockets who are currently occupying the #3 seed. It’s tough to make up any real ground when such distances are in place, but the Clippers will get the opportunity to tighten things up a little when they welcome the Rockets to the Staples Center on Wednesday night. The bigger issue for teams right now is to get into the top 4 so that they will have home court advantage in at least one round of the playoffs. It’s one step at a time for the teams outside that top 4, and the Clippers can take that first step on Wednesday. Find the latest NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?