For the most part, the standings at the top of the Western Conference look pretty much set in stone, especially in the top 3 positions, which seem unlikely to change in the final few weeks of the regular season. The same cannot be said for the final playoff spots in the west, as you have 4 teams fighting for just 3 places, and only a game and a half separating them right now. The Houston Rockets, who experienced a truly awful start to the season, are right in the middle of that pack, and they know they are going to have their work cut out for them on Tuesday night if they are to hold on to their current #7 seed. The Rockets have to travel to Oklahoma City to face a Thunder team that has been something of an offensive juggernaut of late. The updated odds for this game can be found by visiting the MyBookie NBA betting page.Before going any further, why not take a trip to the past to their last encounter back in January.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?