For the most part, the standings at the top of the Western Conference look pretty much set in stone, especially in the top 3 positions, which seem unlikely to change in the final few weeks of the regular season. The same cannot be said for the final playoff spots in the west, as you have 4 teams fighting for just 3 places, and only a game and a half separating them right now. The Houston Rockets, who experienced a truly awful start to the season, are right in the middle of that pack, and they know they are going to have their work cut out for them on Tuesday night if they are to hold on to their current #7 seed. The Rockets have to travel to Oklahoma City to face a Thunder team that has been something of an offensive juggernaut of late. The updated odds for this game can be found by visiting the MyBookie NBA betting page. Before going any further, why not take a trip to the past to their last encounter back in January.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.