There hasn’t been a ton of drama in this year’s NBA playoffs so hopefully the San Antonio Spurs and Houston Rockets will provide us with some – specifically a Game 7. They are tied 2-2 in the Western Conference semifinals with the series headed back to San Antonio on Tuesday night. The Spurs will have the home field advantage but it might not do any good since the Rockets have had a good postseason. And, by far, it’s been a great series to watch. So, will the NBA odds stay in favor of San Antonio. Let’s take a closer look at the game preview.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.