There are very few times in sports where fans feel as though they are watching history being made. There is a definite sense of that in the NBA this year, though, as the Golden State Warriors look as though they may be set to beat the best single season record of all time. They still have a long way to go to make that happen, and they will continue their quest on Tuesday when they welcome the Houston Rockets into the Oracle Arena. The full odds for this western conference bout will be available on our online sportsbook NBA betting page as soon as possible.
If you had simply picked the Warriors to win straight up in every game this season, you would likely have seen your bankroll grow quite nicely. With each win, though, the odds for a straight up win get a little less lucrative, but that means you can always go to the point spread or game total if you want to cash out a bigger ticket playing the Warriors.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery