There are very few times in sports where fans feel as though they are watching history being made. There is a definite sense of that in the NBA this year, though, as the Golden State Warriors look as though they may be set to beat the best single season record of all time. They still have a long way to go to make that happen, and they will continue their quest on Tuesday when they welcome the Houston Rockets into the Oracle Arena. The full odds for this western conference bout will be available on our online sportsbook NBA betting page as soon as possible.
If you had simply picked the Warriors to win straight up in every game this season, you would likely have seen your bankroll grow quite nicely. With each win, though, the odds for a straight up win get a little less lucrative, but that means you can always go to the point spread or game total if you want to cash out a bigger ticket playing the Warriors.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.