The NBA action set for this Tuesday, February 2nd brings another edition of East meets West on Tuesday night, when the Miami Heat head into the Toyota Center to face the Houston Rockets at 8 PM EST on NBATV. Neither of these two teams is being looked at as a legitimate contender for the NBA crown, but both will be looking to end the first half with a strong finish in hopes that the momentum and a much better performance in the second half of the season will help them to improve their odds to win the NBA championship.
Houston enters this game fresh from a 1-point loss against the Washington Wizards on Saturday night (122-123). The Rockets were led by James Harden, who scored 40 points on 20 shots. Dwight Howard added 20 before being ejected for the second straight game in the second half.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.