You know you have a series when things start to get a little chippy, and that is exactly what happened in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference first round series between the Toronto Raptors and Indiana Pacers. This was a match-up that most expected to be one-sided and over pretty quickly, but the Indiana Pacers are digging in and making a nuisance of themselves. The frustration from the Raptors became evident in Game 4, as a little scuffle broke out while Toronto was in the midst of being blown out. This series is now down to a best of 3, and while Toronto will have a pair of games still to play on home court, with the first of those coming on Tuesday night, they are not exactly what you would call a shoe-in at this point. The Pacers have played well, and were particularly good in tying the series 2-2 over the weekend. Game 5 is going to be pivotal, so be sure to check out the NBA Playoffs odds by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?