The Friday night late game in the NBA belongs to the Los Angeles Clippers and Sacramento Kings. The two teams will play at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento. The Clippers come into the game with an impressive 37-20 record while the Kings have just a 24-32 record. The opening odds at MyBookie.ag for this game show the Kings as +2.5 underdogs at home. The last time these two teams met, the Kings won 110-103 in January at Los Angeles. Let’s take a deeper look at the NBA betting odds, the two teams and our pick and prediction for the Clippers vs. Kings game on Friday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.