Two Western Conference teams will square off at the American Airlines Center on Wednesday night, as the Sacramento Kings will take on the Dallas Mavericks. The Sacramento Kings are 10th in the Western Conference, with a 24-34 record. The Kings are 4 games back of the Houston Rockets, who currently hold the final spot for postseason in the West. Sacramento is coming off a home loss to Oklahoma City. For the Dallas Mavericks, they are 33-28 on the season. Dallas is 3 games behind Memphis for fifth in the Western Conference. Let’s see who will have the best chances to take this Pro Hoops Odds Western Conference match up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.