The time to make up ground on the teams currently holding the playoff spots in the NBA is beginning to run out, and there are a few teams who may already be starting to make plans for next season. The Sacramento Kings are still alive in the Western Conference, although they are now 4 games back of the final spot. They are 2 games up on Denver, and will have a chance to make things very difficult for the Nuggets if they can knock them off on Tuesday night. This is a crucial game for both teams, as they really cannot afford to lose many more games if they have any hope of breaking into the top 8 in the West. Neither team is going particularly well at the moment, so it’s not going to be easy to decide which way to place your NBA odds spread wager on this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?