The time to make up ground on the teams currently holding the playoff spots in the NBA is beginning to run out, and there are a few teams who may already be starting to make plans for next season. The Sacramento Kings are still alive in the Western Conference, although they are now 4 games back of the final spot. They are 2 games up on Denver, and will have a chance to make things very difficult for the Nuggets if they can knock them off on Tuesday night. This is a crucial game for both teams, as they really cannot afford to lose many more games if they have any hope of breaking into the top 8 in the West. Neither team is going particularly well at the moment, so it’s not going to be easy to decide which way to place your NBA odds spread wager on this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.