A pro hoops betting battle of two Eastern Conference teams will get together on Friday at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The Brooklyn Nets will take on the New York Knicks. Neither team is heading to the postseason, as the Nets are 21-53 on the season. Brooklyn is 14 out of 15 teams in the East. For the New York Knicks, they come into the game with a 30-45 record. The Knicks are 13th in the East, just ½ game ahead of the Milwaukee Bucks. Brooklyn is coming in off their road game at Cleveland on Thursday, while the Knicks were at Dallas on Wednesday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.