Sunday night’s game featured a clash at the small forward position. Which team had the advantage at the three? Read: https://t.co/EtogEX79ek— Boston Celtics (@celtics) December 28, 2015
As the New Year approaches, people will be starting to think about ways to celebrate the arrival of 2016. One team that is not in a celebratory mood is the LA Lakers, as they continue to perform at a level that is far below what we have come to expect from their NBA betting odds. The Lakers will head into TD Garden to face the Boston Celtics on Wednesday, December 30. Tip-off for this one is set for 7:30 PM on NBATV.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.