When you look at the NBA calendar and see a match-up between a pair of teams that are not going to play in part in the postseason, you might have the tendency to skip it and move onto the next game up. In the case of the LA Lakers, though, that doesn’t seem to be happening, as basketball fans are taking every opportunity they can to watch Kobe Bryant in action before he finishes up what has been a truly magnificent career. We all watch and hope that he will deliver a few more magical moments before riding off into the sunset, and it’s that which makes Lakers games almost must see TV at this late stage of the season. Their next game up is a home tilt against the Kings, who just happen to be a team that the Lakers have struggled against of late. Can Kobe deliver the type of game that helps break the losing streak for the Lakers? If you think he can, why not get make some cash betting on Kobe and the Lakers in our Pro Basketball Betting page?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?