There is a huge gulf that separates the best teams in the Western Conference from those sitting at the bottom. The stats paint a pretty grim picture when you look at those teams, but it’s when they step on the court to face one another that you really begin to see just how wide the margin really is. We will get a look at that on Saturday, as the Lakers head into the AT&T Arena to face the San Antonio Spurs. If your game is betting on NBA games make sure to check out our online sportsbook NBA odds page where we host the best odds for every game in the season.
This is one game where I would probably avoid the straight up pick, as there really isn’t much value to be had by playing the Spurs that way. The point spread and the game total are probably a better way to go, especially if you are looking for more of a challenge and the chance to cash out a nice winning ticket. We will have the full odds up at the MyBookie.ag NBA betting page as soon as they are available.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.