Will ‘trusting the process’ finally come to fruition in the City of Brotherly Love as the young and loaded Philadelphia 76ers shoot for a playoff berth with their slew of high draft NBA win total picks? Will Giannis Antetokounmpo and the blossoming Milwaukee Bucks build on their fine 2016-17 season and can the revamped Minnesota Timberwolves reach heights they haven’t seen since the ‘Big Ticket’ was leading them to prominence back in the day? Can the young Los Angeles Lakers get their collective act together under Magic Johnson’s guidance and will the Los Angeles Clippers take a step backwards with former team leader and orchestrator Chris Paul bolting for the apparently greener pastures in Houston? Let’s answer all of the aforementioned questions and more as we offer the latest NBA odds for the season win total.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?