The Sacramento Kings (5-9) visit the Los Angeles Clippers (10-4) as heavy, 10.5-point underdogs after De’Aaron Fox put up 43 points in the Kings’ 128-123 loss to the Pelicans. The game airs on PRIME at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021. The point total is set at 231.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles holds an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Sacramento.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2021||Clippers||Kings||-7||227.5||-278||225||Regular Season||138-100 LAC|
|2/22/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-9||231.5||-409||324||Regular Season||112-103 SAC|
|1/30/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-14||225.5||-1265||820||Regular Season||124-103 SAC|
|12/31/2019||Clippers||Kings||-6.5||220.5||-312||254||Regular Season||105-87 LAC|
|3/1/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-109 LAC|
|1/27/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-108 LAC|
|12/26/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-118 LAC|
|11/29/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-121 LAC|
|1/13/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-105 LAC|
|1/11/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-115 LAC|
Clippers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Los Angeles has been strong this season, posting an 8-6 record.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Clippers have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Los Angeles has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 9 of 14 games for a 64.3% rate.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-9 ATS.
- Sacramento has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 71.4% of matchups this year (10 out of 14 contests).
- The Clippers and their opponents have combined for 231.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 33 of 14 outings (235.7%) this year.
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to score more than 231.5 points in 10 of 14 games (71.4%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 less points per game (229.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 231.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 232.2 points per game, 0.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Clippers have had set in matchups this year is 8.0 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Kings this year is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Paul George leads the Clippers scoring 24.8 points per game.
- Serge Ibaka paces Los Angeles with 6.2 rebounds per game and Kawhi Leonard leads the squad with 5.9 assists per contest.
- George is the top three-point shooter for the Clippers, hitting 4.1 per game.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is Leonard, who averages 1.8 per game. Ibaka leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
- Fox’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 20.5 points per game and 5.8 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Marvin Bagley III is the Sacramento leader with 7.7 per game.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, cashing in 3.9 treys per game.
- Sacramento’s Fox has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Richaun Holmes is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option