If we took you back ten years, this online odds match up would have been an amazing West Coast battle. Sadly, nowadays, this game is nothing but a matchup with two teams who can hardly compete with most teams in the NBA. The Lakers have been going through another abysmal season, and there isn’t much else that can be said about the Kings. The Lakers come into the Sleep Train Arena with the worst record in the Western Conference. Although the Kings have a myriad of great players, they haven’t been able to piece things together for the second year in a row. The game itself may be a boring one, but as far as betting goes, there is plenty of money to be won on this matchup. You can tune into this game at 10:30 EST on TNT, following the Bulls and Celtics game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot