If we took you back ten years, this online odds match up would have been an amazing West Coast battle. Sadly, nowadays, this game is nothing but a matchup with two teams who can hardly compete with most teams in the NBA. The Lakers have been going through another abysmal season, and there isn’t much else that can be said about the Kings. The Lakers come into the Sleep Train Arena with the worst record in the Western Conference. Although the Kings have a myriad of great players, they haven’t been able to piece things together for the second year in a row. The game itself may be a boring one, but as far as betting goes, there is plenty of money to be won on this matchup. You can tune into this game at 10:30 EST on TNT, following the Bulls and Celtics game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.