The Los Angeles Clippers will visit the Target Center on Wednesday, and battle the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Clippers have not played since Sunday, when they beat the Denver Nuggets 105-90. The Clippers are fourth in the Western Conference, with a 45-27 record. Los Angeles has clinched their spot in the postseason, and are 4.5 games ahead of Memphis for fourth. For Minnesota, they are 13th in the West with a 25-49 record. The Timberwolves won Monday night over the Phoenix Suns. They are just 2 games behind New Orleans for 12th. Find out the updated NBA betting spread here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.