On Tuesday, the Brooklyn Nets will visit the Amway Center in Orlando, to take on the Magic. Heading into the new week, the Brooklyn Nets come in with a 21-51 record. The Nets are 14th out of 15 teams in the Eastern Conference, only ahead of Philadelphia. The Nets have won two straight games. The Nets are playing their second of back to back games, as they are on the road at the Miami Heat on Monday night. For the Orlando Magic, they are 11th in the East. The Magic are 30-43 on the season, and trail the Washington Wizards for 10th in the East by 5.5 games. Orlando is coming off a thrashing win over the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night. Will the Magic come up with another pro hoops odds win vs the Nets on Tuesday or will they slip at home?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.