On Tuesday, the Brooklyn Nets will visit the Amway Center in Orlando, to take on the Magic. Heading into the new week, the Brooklyn Nets come in with a 21-51 record. The Nets are 14th out of 15 teams in the Eastern Conference, only ahead of Philadelphia. The Nets have won two straight games. The Nets are playing their second of back to back games, as they are on the road at the Miami Heat on Monday night. For the Orlando Magic, they are 11th in the East. The Magic are 30-43 on the season, and trail the Washington Wizards for 10th in the East by 5.5 games. Orlando is coming off a thrashing win over the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night. Will the Magic come up with another pro hoops odds win vs the Nets on Tuesday or will they slip at home?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot