When it comes to handicapping sports at the start of the season, you end with a certain level of expectation for each team based on the talent level that they are bringing to the table. As the season wears on, we then get to decide whether each team is doing better or worse than expected. All of this, in reality, is a little unfair, because there are just too many variables in play to fairly assess every team. The Cleveland Cavaliers are a perfect example of that this season, as they are widely being described as underachieving despite the fact that they are currently sitting at the top of the Eastern Conference. Yes, there are numerous reports of a lack of team harmony, and of players wanting out, but that hasn’t stopped them from winning. They will try to continue to do so when they host the surprising Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday night in a great NBA odds match up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.