When it comes to handicapping sports at the start of the season, you end with a certain level of expectation for each team based on the talent level that they are bringing to the table. As the season wears on, we then get to decide whether each team is doing better or worse than expected. All of this, in reality, is a little unfair, because there are just too many variables in play to fairly assess every team. The Cleveland Cavaliers are a perfect example of that this season, as they are widely being described as underachieving despite the fact that they are currently sitting at the top of the Eastern Conference. Yes, there are numerous reports of a lack of team harmony, and of players wanting out, but that hasn’t stopped them from winning. They will try to continue to do so when they host the surprising Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday night in a great NBA odds match up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot