There are a number of betting services that will gladly sell you their lock game of the week for a nominal fee, but I have to say that I have never been a big fan of that sort of confidence. There are far too many variables that go into a match-up to make it impossible for a team to lose. Yes, if you had bet the Golden State Warriors to win every single game they had played so far this season, you would have a tidy little profit, but what I am saying is that past results are no guarantee of future success. Past results are what we have to go on when handicapping games, though, and it is usually the Warriors number that comes up when we run those. They will try to continue their miraculous season when they head into Dallas on Friday night, but past results suggest this one may not be a lock. You can keep up to date with the odds for this western conference match up and all the other games at our MyBookie.ag pro basketball lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.