There are a number of betting services that will gladly sell you their lock game of the week for a nominal fee, but I have to say that I have never been a big fan of that sort of confidence. There are far too many variables that go into a match-up to make it impossible for a team to lose. Yes, if you had bet the Golden State Warriors to win every single game they had played so far this season, you would have a tidy little profit, but what I am saying is that past results are no guarantee of future success. Past results are what we have to go on when handicapping games, though, and it is usually the Warriors number that comes up when we run those. They will try to continue their miraculous season when they head into Dallas on Friday night, but past results suggest this one may not be a lock. You can keep up to date with the odds for this western conference match up and all the other games at our MyBookie.ag pro basketball lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?