This is it for the Golden State Warriors! With just one win separating the Warriors and the much-talked about regular-season win record at 73 wins, even the biggest of haters would secretly agree that the 2015-16 Golden State team is a special group, one that is duly deserving of the unique position they find themselves in when they host the injury-ravaged Memphis Grizzlies in Oakland this Wednesday. Can the Warriors seal their magical fate at the Oracle Arena, or will the playoff-bound Grizzlies complete the near-upset that they almost handed Golden State when the two teams met in Memphis barely a week ago? Let’s find out what the NBA online betting numbers have to say about this mouthwatering spectacle that will see the regular fans at Oracle Arena pay an average of $550 to watch the Warriors’ historical pursuit of 73 wins.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot