If anyone was expecting there to be major surprises in the NBA Western Conference this season, they will have already been disappointed. There has been no shift in the balance of power in the West, as it is once again the Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs that are proving to be the cream of the crop, by a ridiculously comfortable margin. These two teams have had their playoff tickets, as well as the #1 and #2 seeds, punched for quite some time now, but both are still finishing the regular season off in some style. The next game up for the San Antonio Spurs is a home tilt versus the Memphis Grizzlies, a team that has seen their stock fall quite dramatically over the past few weeks. They have slipped down to the #7 seed in the West, which would mean a fist round playoff series against the Spurs. This may be a good test for the Grizzlies to see where they stand heading into that potential series. Find the latest NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.