If anyone was expecting there to be major surprises in the NBA Western Conference this season, they will have already been disappointed. There has been no shift in the balance of power in the West, as it is once again the Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs that are proving to be the cream of the crop, by a ridiculously comfortable margin. These two teams have had their playoff tickets, as well as the #1 and #2 seeds, punched for quite some time now, but both are still finishing the regular season off in some style. The next game up for the San Antonio Spurs is a home tilt versus the Memphis Grizzlies, a team that has seen their stock fall quite dramatically over the past few weeks. They have slipped down to the #7 seed in the West, which would mean a fist round playoff series against the Spurs. This may be a good test for the Grizzlies to see where they stand heading into that potential series. Find the latest NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery