We are at the stage of the season where the bottom feeders in the league begin to get officially eliminated from playoff contention. This is all really just a formality, as these tend to be the teams that we all knew wouldn’t be anywhere near the top 8 for quite some time now. What they have to start thinking about is how badly they want that top lottery pick in the NBA draft. Do you play as hard as you can the rest of the way, or do you ease up a little to increase your chances of a top pick? No-one is going to admit to tanking, but the LA Lakers have come out and said that they are going to be committed to playing their younger players in the final few weeks of the season, which usually means that the losses will continue to pile up. Next up for the hapless Lakers is a visit from the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday night. The opening spread for this game still unavailable, but you can keep up to date with all the latest NBA odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot