The door for the Eastern Conference playoff spots has already been closed and we now know the eight teams that will be squaring it out in the postseason games for a chance to play in Eastern Conference Championship game. Fortunately or unfortunately, only the top two seeds (No. 1 Cleveland and No. 2 Toronto) and the final two seeds (No. 7 Indiana and No. 8 Detroit) have been locked up, meaning we will have to wait until the end of Wednesday’s regular-season finale matchups to know how the No. 3 to No. 8 seeds will figure out. One of these crucial Wednesday NBA betting games with mega playoff implications will be the clash between the Boston Celtics and Miami Heat, currently placed third and fifth, respectively, in the conference standings.The Heat have an opportunity to stay put at No. 3 or drop as low as No. 5 in the East while the Celtics can climb as high as No. 4 or drop to No. 6, depending on the outcomes of Wednesday’s games. For the Heat, there is even more at stake for them in the NBA online betting lines, as they could clinch the Southeast divisional title with a win over Boston (plus a loss for Atlanta in its Wednesday road season-finale at Washington). Essentially, that’s the reason the Celtics @ Heat matchup is circled as arguably the most important game in the Eastern Conference this Wednesday. A quick guide on how to watch and bet on this game is briefly detailed for you below.
Join for Free
Topics, Sports & Betting Info
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
More Betting Articles
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals Odds: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Betting Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s Short List
- NBA Betting Odds & Super Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State at the NBA Odds for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2 Odds
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics are Slight NBA Betting Favorites for Game 5 Against the Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21st
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA Odds: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3 – May 20th
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Are the Cavaliers a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Top NBA Betting Props for the 2018 Eastern Conference Finals
- Warriors at Rockets NBA Odds & Playoffs Preview for Game 2
- Are the Warriors a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?