The top seeds in each of the NBA conferences appear to be locked and loaded, which means we now have to pay attention to the scrambling that is going on below them. The race in the Eastern Conference is particularly tight, and the Southeast Division has now taken on a high level of importance. The winner of that division will lock up the 3rd seed, while the second place finisher could drop as low as #6. The Miami Heat are a game out of the top spot in the Southeast right now, and with the Atlanta Hawks seemingly starting to hit stride, the Heat need to keep winning in order to keep up with that frantic pace. Miami should be the favorites to take out the LA Lakers on Wednesday night, but these are the types of trip-up games that can potentially put a major dent in your season. You can wager on this one by heading over to the MyBookie.ag NBA odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.