The top seeds in each of the NBA conferences appear to be locked and loaded, which means we now have to pay attention to the scrambling that is going on below them. The race in the Eastern Conference is particularly tight, and the Southeast Division has now taken on a high level of importance. The winner of that division will lock up the 3rd seed, while the second place finisher could drop as low as #6.The Miami Heat are a game out of the top spot in the Southeast right now, and with the Atlanta Hawks seemingly starting to hit stride, the Heat need to keep winning in order to keep up with that frantic pace. Miami should be the favorites to take out the LA Lakers on Wednesday night, but these are the types of trip-up games that can potentially put a major dent in your season. You can wager on this one by heading over to the MyBookie.ag NBA odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot