The Toronto Raptors (5-9) are 4.5-point underdogs against the Miami Heat (6-7) at Amalie Arena on Friday, January 22, 2021. The game starts at 7:30 PM ET on SUN. The over/under in the matchup is set at 225.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Toronto has a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Miami. The Heat have a 3-1 record against the spread when taking on the Raptors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Raptors||Raptors||-4||222||-186||154||Regular Season||111-102 MIA|
|8/3/2020||Raptors||Heat||-3||221||-148||123||Regular Season||107-103 TOR|
|1/2/2020||Heat||Heat||-5.5||214.5||-217||177||Regular Season||84-76 MIA|
|12/3/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-5||211.5||-224||183||Regular Season||121-110 MIA|
|4/7/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-109 TOR|
|3/10/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-104 TOR|
|12/26/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-104 TOR|
|11/25/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-115 TOR|
|4/11/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-109 MIA|
|2/13/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-112 TOR|
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 5-8 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Heat have struggled to a 1-4 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Miami and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 7 of 13 chances this season.
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has a losing record against the spread, going 4-10 ATS (covering just 28.6% of the time).
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Raptors have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- Toronto has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (7 out of 14 chances).
- In 38 of 13 opportunities (292.3%) this season, the Heat and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 225.5 points.
- Toronto has combined with its opponents to score at least 225.5 points in six of 14 opportunities (42.9%) this season.
- The Heat and the Raptors combine to average 4.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 225.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 223.6 points per game, 1.9 less than the over/under in this game.
- The Heat’s average point total in matchups this season is 223.2, 2.3 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Raptors this season is 3.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Bam Adebayo leads the Heat in scoring (19.0 points per game) and rebounding (9.4 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by Goran Dragic’s 5.3 per game.
- Duncan Robinson connects on 3.8 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Miami’s blocks leader is Adebayo, who collects 1.1 per game. Jimmy Butler leads the team averaging 2.2 steals a game.
- Fred VanVleet outpaced his teammates on the Raptors scoring front by putting up 19.4 points per game. He adds 4.4 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game this season.
- The Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists are Pascal Siakam (7.7 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.1 assists per game).
- VanVleet is tops from three-point range for the Raptors, knocking down 3.4 threes per game.
- OG Anunoby is at the top of Toronto’s steals hierarchy with 2.0 steals per game and Chris Boucher leads the squad in blocks with 2.4 per game.