For me, one of the best games to try and handicap is when you get a pair of teams that are about as close to one another as it gets. When you look at the Eastern Conference right now, you might well focus on the battle at the top between the Cavaliers and the Raptors, or you may look at the final few playoff spots and see how tight it’s becoming there. What I see is the little battle going on between the Boston Celtics and Miami Heat for the #3 spot in the East. There is just one game separating those two teams right now, but that is all about to change when they go head to head in the TD Garden on Saturday afternoon. This is what matinee basketball viewing is all about, so let’s break this one down before we check the updated NBA online betting spread to get out wagers on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.