You would have won a pretty nice chunk of change if, at the beginning of the NBA season, you had predicted that a team that had only lost 11 games to this point in the season would still be 4 games out of the conference lead. That is exactly where the San Antonio Spurs find themselves, as their spectacular season has been somewhat overshadowed by what Golden State are currently doing in Oakland. The one thing that you cannot take away from the Spurs is their unbeaten record at home so far this year, and they are going to have another shot at a perfect home season when the Miami Heat come to town on Wednesday night. The Heat are in the thick of an exciting division race, and cannot afford many more slip-ups between now and the end of the season if they want to be crowned kings of the Southeast. You can wager on this game by visiting the NBA betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?