You would have won a pretty nice chunk of change if, at the beginning of the NBA season, you had predicted that a team that had only lost 11 games to this point in the season would still be 4 games out of the conference lead. That is exactly where the San Antonio Spurs find themselves, as their spectacular season has been somewhat overshadowed by what Golden State are currently doing in Oakland. The one thing that you cannot take away from the Spurs is their unbeaten record at home so far this year, and they are going to have another shot at a perfect home season when the Miami Heat come to town on Wednesday night. The Heat are in the thick of an exciting division race, and cannot afford many more slip-ups between now and the end of the season if they want to be crowned kings of the Southeast. You can wager on this game by visiting the NBA betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.