It’s natural to assume that teams that have already essentially booked a playoff spot might start to get comfortable in the final few weeks of the season, but that is simply not the case. Not only do those teams want to get the best seeding possible for the postseason, they also want to go into the playoffs on a run of good form. If professional sports have taught us anything over the years, it’s that the teams who end the season strong tend to be the ones that go deep in the postseason. The LA Clippers look as though they are once again going to be heading into the playoffs, but it needs to be said that they are not exactly doing so in style. This is a team that has been up and down all year, and who need to get a better level of consistency if they hope to make any noise in the playoffs. They will have the chance to pick up another win on Wednesday night when they face a Milwaukee Bucks team that are currently in a playoff spot, but only by the slimmest of margins. Find out more about the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.