A game after he put up 31 points in a 138-99 win over the Warriors, Khris Middleton leads the Milwaukee Bucks (1-1) on the road against the New York Knicks (0-2) as 12-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on MSG, starts at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday, December 27, 2020. The matchup’s point total is set at 223.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Milwaukee has taken nine of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with New York. The Bucks also hold a 3-0 advantage against the spread when facing off with the Knicks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-17||229||-1800||1059||Regular Season||128-102 MIL|
|12/21/2019||Bucks||Knicks||-12.5||227||-945||648||Regular Season||123-102 MIL|
|12/2/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-16.5||222.5||-3131||1262||Regular Season||132-88 MIL|
|12/27/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-96 MIL|
|12/25/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-95 MIL|
|12/1/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-134 NY|
|10/22/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-113 MIL|
|4/7/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-102 MIL|
|3/9/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-112 MIL|
|2/6/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-89 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee was good against the spread last season, posting a 44-39 record.
- The Bucks posted an even record of 14-14 against the spread when the spread was -12 or bigger.
- Milwaukee more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 39 times in 83 contests (47%).
Knicks Betting Information
- New York had a 34-30-1 record against the spread, covering in 52.3% of their contests.
- In the majority of New York’s games last year, the teams did not hit the over (31 out of 65 games, 47.7%).
- The Bucks and their opponents recorded more than 223.5 points in 55.4% of their outings last season (46 of 83 opportunities).
- New York combined with its opponents to score more than 223.5 points in 25 of 66 opportunities (37.9%) last season.
- The Bucks and the Knicks saw their opponents average a combined 2.5 less points per game last season than the over/under of 223.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Bucks games last year was 3.0 more points than the total of 223.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Knicks last season was 5.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo put up 29.5 points per game last season and added 13.6 rebounds a contest.
- Jrue Holiday dished out 6.7 assists per game.
- Middleton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Holiday nicked 1.6 steals per game. Brook Lopez collected 2.4 blocks an outing.
- Julius Randle put up 19.5 points per game last season while also adding 9.7 rebounds.
- Elfrid Payton collected 7.2 assists per game.
- Alec Burks was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.8 per game.
- Payton swiped 1.6 steals per game. Mitchell Robinson collected 2.0 blocks a contest.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title