Wednesday’s matchup (August 26, 2020) between the Milwaukee Bucks (56-17, 3-1) and the Orlando Magic (33-40, 1-3) sees Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Bucks as a double-digit favorite by 13.5 points. The over/under is 227 points for the game. The battle between these two teams at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida is one of four contests slated in the NBA for the day. Tip-off for Game 5 of the first round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs is scheduled for 4:00 PM ET.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Bucks (-13.5)||Under (227)||Bucks 118 Magic 103|
Head to Head
After eight head-to-head matchups this season, Milwaukee has a 7-1 record against Orlando. The Bucks also have a 6-2 record against the spread when facing the Magic.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has more often than not combined with its adversaries to reach the total, doing so 37 times in 77 contests (48.1%).
- Milwaukee has been good against the spread this season, posting a 42-35 record.
- When favored by at least 13.5 points, the Bucks have struggled to a 6-8 record ATS this season.
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 32-40-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 13.5-point underdogs, the Magic have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- Orlando and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 41 of 77 (53.2%).
|Games Over 227||% of Games Over 227||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (29.5 points per game), rebounding (13.6 per game) and assisting (5.6 per game).
- Donte DiVincenzo leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 2.4 blocks a contest to pace Milwaukee.
- The Bucks are led by Khris Middleton from beyond the arc. He hits 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Nikola Vucevic is at the top of the Magic scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 19.6 points per game and 10.8 rebounds per game this season.
- Markelle Fultz has the title of Orlando assist leader, dishing out 5.1 assists per game this season.
- One Orlando player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Jonathan Isaac averages 1.6 steals per game and 2.3 blocks per game.
- Terrence Ross is tops from three-point range for the Magic, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?
- NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the Lead
- Suns vs Clippers Game 3 | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns For Western Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 5 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Bucks vs Nets Game 5 | NBA Betting
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Semifinals Series Update
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Suns vs Nuggets Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs – Conference Betting Odds Update
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nets vs Bucks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions – Possible Conference Finals Matches
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 1 | NBA Betting Lines
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 1 | NBA Betting Odds
- Bucks vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Analysis Update
- Bucks vs Nets Game 1 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Mavericks Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Analysis Update
- Suns vs Lakers Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 6 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Championship Betting Predictions for Possible Matchups
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Mavericks vs Clippers, Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Lakers vs Suns, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Celtics vs Nets, Game 5 | NBA Betting
- Atlanta Falcons 2021 NFL Calendar Betting Predictions
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: 1st Round Series Update
- Jazz vs Grizzlies, Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Wizards, Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Mavericks, Game 3 | NBA Betting Lines
- Nets vs Celtics, Game 3 | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Championship Odds Update
- Suns vs Lakers, Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- Bucks vs Heat, Game 3 | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA Conference Championship Betting Odds Favorites Update
- Grizzlies vs Jazz, Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 2 | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
- LA Lakers vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Celtics vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Blazers vs Nuggets Game 2 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Heat vs Bucks Game 2 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: Eastern Conference Predictions
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: Western Conference Predictions
- Grizzlies vs. Warriors Friday Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Odds Update
- Pacers vs Wizards NBA Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Favorites
- Warriors vs Lakers NBA Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis
- Spurs vs Grizzlies NBA Play-In Tournament | 2021 NBA Betting Odds
- NBA News & Rumors: LeBron James Is Still Resentful, Knicks Wants to Sing Another Star Player, Brad Stevens Unhappy
- Wizards vs Celtics NBA Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Update: Play-In Betting Predictions
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update for the Playoffs
- Hornets vs. Pacers Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis
- Pelicans vs Warriors | NBA Betting Analysis
- Bucks vs Pacers | Betting Odds for NBA
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2020-21 Divisional Championship Betting Odds Update
- 2021 NBA Championship Betting Odds May 12th Update
- NBA 2021 Players Power Rankings Betting Update May 12th
- Blazers vs Jazz | NBA Betting Lines
- Heat vs Celtics | NBA Betting Analysis
- Knicks vs LA Lakers | NBA Betting Lines
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions for Possible Matches
- NBA News & Rumors: Lakers Dropped Down to 7th., Jaylen Brown Out for The Rest of the Season & More
- NBA 2021 Regular Season MVP Betting Odds Update
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update for Week 21