When it comes to wagering on games, too many people look at the standings and assume that they know which way a game is going to go. There are countless factors that have to be taken into account before wagering, and it’s sometimes the unpopular choice that ends up yielding the winning ticket. Given the current standings in the Easter Conference, it would appear as though the Boston Celtics would be a shoe-in to beat the Milwaukee Bucks, but a little look at the recent history between these two suggests that things may not be as clear cut as they appear. It is likely that the Celtics will be installed as the straight up favorite for this one, as the home team often is, but this is a game where you may want to have a closer look at the nba lines point spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.