The Eastern Conference has turned into a 2-horse race for the top spot, with the Cleveland Cavaliers and Toronto Raptor duking it out for supremacy. It is the Cavaliers who have pretty much been in the top spot all season long, but the feeling now is that they may not have what it takes to maintain that position all the way to the end. The coach of the Cavs has publicly said that he is not really concerned about finishing at the top, but that seems a lot like trying to cover up what is really going on in Cleveland. This is a team that is, by all accounts, totally fractured in the locker room. They may surprise everyone by winning the East, and then going on to win an NBA title this year, but it really is tough to see that happening. They will try to maintain their top spot when they welcome in the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night. Full odds for this one can be found at the MyBookie NBA betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.