The Eastern Conference has turned into a 2-horse race for the top spot, with the Cleveland Cavaliers and Toronto Raptor duking it out for supremacy. It is the Cavaliers who have pretty much been in the top spot all season long, but the feeling now is that they may not have what it takes to maintain that position all the way to the end. The coach of the Cavs has publicly said that he is not really concerned about finishing at the top, but that seems a lot like trying to cover up what is really going on in Cleveland. This is a team that is, by all accounts, totally fractured in the locker room. They may surprise everyone by winning the East, and then going on to win an NBA title this year, but it really is tough to see that happening. They will try to maintain their top spot when they welcome in the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night. Full odds for this one can be found at the MyBookie NBA betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot