The New York Knicks are on the road at the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday evening. The New York Knicks played Monday at New Orleans, while the Dallas Mavericks were on the road in Denver on Monday night. The New York Knicks came into Monday’s game with a 30-44 record, which is 12th in the East. The Knicks are tied with Milwaukee Bucks, and just ½ game behind the Orlando Magic. For the Dallas Mavericks, they were 35-38 heading into Monday’s game. The Mavericks trailed the Rockets by just ½ game, and 1 game behind the Utah Jazz, with two out of three getting the final two postseason spots in the West. Find out the latest NBA online betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot