Jabari Parker: My loyalty is in Milwaukee WATCH: http://t.co/zQjIJsjSBo— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) October 5, 2015
Now that the NBA regular season is just weeks away to the joy of NBA betting fans, teams are finalizing rosters and figuring out how they want their lineups to mesh in the preseason games. Let’s take a look at some of the latest gossip from the Association.
Jabari Parker is still not ready to enter game action for the Milwaukee Bucks, so he will miss this week’s preseason game against the Chicago Bulls. Parker told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, “I want to wait until at least we play here first, if anything, just because I want to show my loyalty; all my loyalty is in Milwaukee.” His knee continues to do well, and he will keep on participating in all areas of practice.
The New Orleans Pelicans just found out that backup center Alexis Ajinca will be out for at least a month thanks to a right hamstring strain. This means that Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry will use Anthony Davis at center sometimes. Gentry told the New Orleans Times-Picayune, “We’ll just try different combinations of playres. One of the things we’ll do is experiment a little bit with A.D. as a five-man. I think this is the time of year where you really got to find out the combination of guys you can play and the chemistry and how they fit together.” The Pelicans did add veteran Kendrick Perkins back in July, and he could draw some of Ajinca’s time as well.
In an interview with ESPNNewYork.com, Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony reiterated his commitment to the team. When asked if he would pursue a trade, he said, “No, hell no, I haven’t even – for me to get to that point and decide this is not what it’s going to be, I already came this far. That don’t even come across my mind at this point.” Anthony’s contract does include a full no-trade clause, so he would have to agree to a move. He is still owed $101 million and has had to make it through some injuries as of late, so the Knicks aren’t likely to find many eager takers at this point.
Dallas Mavericks starting forward Chandler Parsons is now recovering from right knee surgery and plans to be back on the active roster once Opening Night rolls around. Parsons told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, “All along my hope is to play opening night. I’ve said that from Day One. It all depends on how it goes and if anything happens between now and then.”
LeBron James has a habit of wearing #6 on his practice jersey and #23 when he’s on the floor. According to ESPN.com’s Dave McMenamin, James compares this to the way that Deion Sanders would practice in a #2 jersey (the number he wore while at Florida State) but then would play in a jersey with a different number. Sanders wore #21 in Atlanta, San Francisco, Dallas and Washington, but then he wore #37 in Baltimore. He always practiced, though, wearing #2.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: 1/22/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs: 1/22/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Phoenix Suns vs. Denver Nuggets: 1/22/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1/22/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Sacramento Kings vs. New York Knicks: 1/22/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Zion Williamson Wins Legal Battle
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Los Angeles Lakers: 1/21/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Utah Jazz vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 1/21/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Miami Heat vs. Toronto Raptors: 1/22/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves 1/22/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Can James Harden Win The Title With The Nets? – NBA Betting
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings for Week 5 Expert Analysis
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Memphis Grizzlies 1/20/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends – POSTPONED
- Indiana Pacers vs. Dallas Mavericks: 1/20/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview