ICYMI: Harden became the 1st player since Jordan (1/15/89) with at least 26pts, 10ast, 8stls & 7rebs.https://t.co/Fe6Zim7YC2— Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) March 24, 2016
Over the course of the NBA betting season, it’s tough to look at one loss being more harmful than another, but that really all depends on the timing. A loss at the start of the year doesn’t really seem to do very much damage, but that same loss in the final couple of weeks of the regular season can be tough to take. The Toronto Raptors loss to the Boston Celtics this week was a pretty big one, as it may well end up being the loss that prevents the Raptors from catching the Cleveland Cavaliers at the top of the Eastern Conference. It is not just one loss that has hurt the Rockets at this stage of the season, but rather 3 in a row that has seen them fall out of a playoff spot. The match-up between the Raptors and Rockets on Friday night is probably a lot more important to Houston than to Toronto, but make no mistake, this is a big game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.